Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Have I ever mentioned...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 31, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Dinner sucks when I don't make it...

2. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

haha my dinners always rock and it's cause i don't make them!!!!:D

oh ya pad

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I like other people making me food... Just not my dad... No imagination, ya know... You may recall not too long ago I was crying because all the man ever made was Hamburger Helper and it gets very very old... Especially when there are three flavors in the house to choose from...

So I says to the man, "Take your Hamburger Helper and shove it where the sun don't shine, old man, I'm making my OWN dinner from now on... BEEEEYOOOOOOOOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!" and proceeded to wail on him like none other...

So I've been happily preparing my own food, or eating with friends who invite me over for dinner, or eating at home when Dad makes something I can appreciate...

Well, today I didn't feel like cooking, so I thought I'd have whatever he was making... When chow time came around, I ran to the kitchen, waiting to stuff my face... He pointed to the pot on the stove and said there ya go........... Great...............................

Sliced hot dogs in baked beans............. Healthy, filling, tasty, and something we haven't had in the last week... Oh, shoot, add NOT to all those things...

The guy doesn't seem to believe in using spices or anything of the sort when making ANYTHING by the way...

Surely you can understand why I choose to prepare my own meals rather than eat something I don't like...

That's all... I'm gonna go cut myself and cry...

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Dinner was always good until Mom decided she was fat and needed to go on a diet... She took my suggestion and made enough of the healthy yet delicious foods she was partaking of on her diet while I ate hamburger helper, burned unseasoned meat of some sort, and hot dogs in baked beans... That went for like a week, and I don't know what happened... That's how the whole every man for himself at dinner thing came to be...

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Carl, its a pride thing. dinner still sucks when you make it. :haha: