Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Have NV4500 4wd **SOLD** need NV4500 2WD **FOUND**

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by joshvh, Sep 13, 2006.

1. joshvh

joshvh Guest

Hello --

I have a NV4500 4wd from a 93 Chevy. It will need a rebuild and possibly new synchros. It has the 6.34 first gear.

For the project I am doing I need a 2wd version. I am looking to either buy a 2wd version, use this as a core, or make a trade.... Something

If you have a NV4500 2wd and looking to sell let me know. I am in Colorado...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2006
  2. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

I don't have a 2wd tranny, but how much are you looking to get out of yours?
    Jimbo

3. joshvh

joshvh Guest

At this point I am not looking to sell the NV4500 without securing a 2WD version first. If I sell it and then find a 2wd version later I don't want to be charged a ridiculous core charge fee for not having one... But If I were able to secure a 2WD version first I would sell this for the best offer. Like I said it will need a rebuild and maybe new syncs...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2006
  4. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Where are you located? I think we have a 2wd 4500 at work.

5. joshvh

joshvh Guest

I am in Colorado. I work in the Denver Boulder area, but live in the Fort Collins Loveland area.