Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

have u ever? its a serious question, click here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stuper, Oct 21, 2003.

1. stuper

stuper Registered Member

okay being mostly males here, have u ever farted and basically stunk the crap outa the cab of a pickup? how about an office? well at work i stunk up the warehouse. pewwwww it reaked. then they said they still wanted to talk to me, but they would come back later, i followed them in to the office and they kicked me out. they made me stay in the warehouse. i almost yacked. ewww man i had to go outside. that was nasty.

sorry

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

better you than me /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Did you happen to stain the warehouse floor?

4. stuper

stuper Registered Member

no stains were encounteered that day. once or twice i thought i was close while airing the warehouse for bugs.

theo/stuper

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I farted the other day in the car, I almost gagged.....................

This is a true story.

Back in the day when I was a kid, my brother and me was in the living room and he started farting. He stunk the room up good, then turned on the ceiling fan. About 30 minutes later, my dad walked in and almost gagged himself..........

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sounds like a good Budweiser and beans Fart! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    okay being mostly males here, have u ever farted and basically stunk the crap outa the cab of a pickup? how about an office? well at work i stunk up the warehouse. pewwwww it reaked. then they said they still wanted to talk to me, but they would come back later, i followed them in to the office and they kicked me out. they made me stay in the warehouse. i almost yacked. ewww man i had to go outside. that was nasty.

sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    is marriage really that bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep up this up and you probably won't ever find out /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

( sniff sniff ) something stinks around here and it ain't me /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i have produced some perty bad ones myself but what about dog farts /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

oh man, i unleashed on of the nastiest toots ever a few weeks back. Me and dad were walking out to get in his ranger to go bowling. When i was walking around behind the truck i dropped some serious ass. I proceeded to walk around and get in. We sat there for a minute talking about something, letting the ranger warm up etc and then we put it in reverse and backed up. No joke, as we backed up into "the cloud" we both just about gagged. The windows were only down a crack, but this uncommonly foul a$$-air seeped into the cab and nailed us anyway. How this disgusting stench managed to fight off wind, dispersion etc we'll never know. All i know is that this thing stunk so bad, Im surprised you couldnt see it like smog in LA! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

12. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

One time my brother farted im my dad's suburban on the way home from school and it stunk so bad we had to stop the truck and get out for like 5 minutes so it could air out. His nickname back then was Martin Fartin

14. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    i have produced some perty bad ones myself but what about dog farts /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] My dog has those silent deadly ones that smell like sulfur

15. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I work with this guy named Phil. The man can conjure up a fart at any given time. He likes to go on calls with me and let a silent one fly. OH MY GOD!!!! They stink so bad and it is all I can do not to laugh and lose my composure. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

sometimes me and my dad will have wars to see who can get who to leave the room first. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif he ALWAYS wins. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

what tha hell do you people eat? taco hell all day? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

One time in my senior english class, we were taking a timed writing, and some guy farted... about 30 seconds later everyone in a 2 desk radius from him was sweating... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And... about the taco thing... i live in So Tx, if theres taco eatin' anywhere, it's here.

19. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Burnt one in your pants did ya.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

mmmmm taco king. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif