Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Have y'all seen this truck?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by justhorsinaround, Mar 9, 2004.

1. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Have y\'all seen this truck?

While we were headin out Saturday to the drags, round about Baseline while on the 10 on comes this primer black Blazer with Hummer recovery vehicle stenciled on the tailgate settin on what looked like at least 12 inch (prolly more) springs. Admittedly we were in Jenn's Honda go kart but this truck looked stupid huge. I would guess the bottom of the truck was at least 4 foot off the ground. Anyways, good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan

2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Re: Have y\'all seen this truck?

If this is the same one I'm thinking of it's always parked in an apartment complex on Gilbert Rd. just south of the I60 on the East side, or at least that's where I've seen it more than once.
    There's a wall about 6' high and you can see the entire K5 (minus the tires) towering the wall..

3. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

jerry, the truck you are talking about is the most booty fabbed/aj fabbed truck I have ever sean in my life! I have not sean it there in long time though..maby it fell over, or the frame under the frame idea came apart /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

That thing is stupid. He drive aroung my house all the time. He has more of 20" of lift. it about tips pver going over a curb /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Dan