Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Have you guys ever smoked the Hot Cock? (Be Honest)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by clubba68, Mar 3, 2004.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Where's the "f*&k no I don't smoke the hot %&*#, I'm not a homo!" choice. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

My GF does.. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Shut up Bobby, you know you love the hot cock. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

my how the posts have degenerated... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

MEPR I haven't seen you on here in so long. I think you were just waiting for the degeneration of the posts to pop your head back in. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

ive been realy bussy trying to get info on the Isuzu Trooper i got. Honestly im not feeling too confident about it and the LUV. Isuzu plans on seperating from GM and they dont have name recognition to stay afloat in the states. So that means i wont be able to get parts at all(if they go the dealers go and i am on a first name basis whith the service dept.). SO im trying to figure out to do. The more i think the more a k-5 sounds good. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Did it today.

[​IMG]