Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Have you guys ever smoked weed? Be honest!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dysphemism, Feb 29, 2004.

1. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I'm just conducting a poll for s&g's, just answer the poll you don't even need to reply if you want to remain anonymous. Basically I think a large majority of people have at least once. I don't even think it is that big of a deal, I don't see why it is such a taboo.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've used ABOUT every drug out there at one time or another. Been drug free for a few years now. Sometimes I miss being high, but all in all, I'm much happier without the dope. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

my sister use a lot of crap. she is 5 years older than me. showed me the bad side of it. never touched anything illegal, dont see a need to even try it.
    i dont look down on others for doing it. thier choice.
    grant

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

No. Never have had a desire to want to try it and I never will.

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

No. Mainly because the marijauna subculture is amazingly [darn] stupid and juvenile.

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh, and seriously Z3PR, that robot is pissing me off, friends forever if you change it

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh, and seriously Z3PR, that robot is pissing me off, friends forever if you change it

[/ QUOTE ]Well, I have had 790 as my avitar for a long time now, I guess I could look for something else.

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

nope, never. Hell, i never even physically touched a cigarette until i was 19... and even then I didnt smoke. In fact, Ive never used any tabacco product other than a handfull of cigars when I was in the marines. weed? no f'in way.

j

9. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

nope never toughed the stuff either, the only drug im adicted to is adrenerlin /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

paul, yea that avatar is old, im starting to think that is what you look like /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

10. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

craziness, you changed your avatar. It's going to be hard to identify your posts now!

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's been awhile sence I changed it. No more 790 the phycodic robot head. Say hello to Rygil the 16th. Domonar to 50 billion worlds. [​IMG] (Notice this was brought up in a thread about using dope.) /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I never have and never will use or even go neer any sort of drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products.

13. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

i have
    and will continue to do so on a bi monthly basis
    alcohol is fun if near women

14. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

The only thing I'am Addicted to is my Truck /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

i've done my share of stupid things, including smoking pot twice back in college. But I'd like to think I'm a little more mature than that now. I dont drink to get hammered anymore, don't even think of illegal drugs, and smoke a cigar on a rare occasion. Just don't need that chit in my life anymore... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Nope. Never have and never will. I have watched a few guys smoke it up before. Interesting though, how each had a different method of doing it. Best one I watched was a guy who took an empty beer can and made it into a "carburetor." /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

17. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yep, I have. I used to smoke cigaretttes, weed, and some other stuff. I don't anymore though. At first I had to stop simply because it was way too damn expensive. Then, I came to enjoy life when I wasn't f u c ked up all the time and I had extra coin in my pocket...

18. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Nope, never touched it and dont plan to.....

19. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Never have, never will. I've seen it become a problem with too many people...not to mention the money issue...not to mention there's just no need for it.
    I've also never touched a cigarette to my lips. My Grandpa has terrible breathing problems having smoked for 50+ years. He can't even play 9 holes of golf anymore...with a cart. He's enough motivation for me to never try one.

20. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

First smoked it at 10, first arrest at 13, moved onto other stuff, speed, acid, shrooms, arrested agian at 15, moved onto coke, arrested at 18. 19, 20. quit doing all at 21.
    was facing 3-5 for 2 felony charges. Judge said. rehab, stay clean for 3 years, charges will be dropped, or 3-5 in lockdown. rehab sounded good.........clean and sober almost 20 years now.