Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

have you heard about it in the news?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75, Mar 14, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I am a senior at Gilbert High in Arizona, and we recently had 6 kids arested that were planning a school masacure. I was wondering if you guys have heard? They have arested 6 students 4 of them were girls and 2 guys. It is really disturbing to know that people in my classes can be so angry. I just don't understand what could bring chilren to a point where they would kill their piers and teachers too.

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I think we deserve to live a life without thinking hey is today going to be safe at school?

Also this is wierd because Gilbert was rated the city having the highest percent of married couples (6.94) percent. It is also the fastest growing community in the u.s. Home to (therobzilla) (marvespringer) (smp) and others from here such as myself wtf /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif is up with this?

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I just don't understand what could bring chilren to a point where they would kill their piers and teachers too.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Parents not kicking their a**es more and teaching them some self respect and common courtesy for other people.

3. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifamen brother /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Too many "parents" who are still immature kids playing at working 60 hour weeks and telling theirselves they're "raising" kids who have cable, phone, internet, and everything else in their own room in a so-many thousand square foot mansion. They need to quit impressing the neighbors and pull their heads out! I've been thru Gilbert in the late 70's when it was a farm town, BTW. Surrounded by cotton fields. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeap, if you don't teach your kids respect for others and the value of life, then you get little murders. Nothing scares me more then a 14 y/o with a gun thinking he has something to prove !!!!!!!!

6. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

i heard about it on the 11 o'clock news last night. just like a 15 second blurb cuz they didnt really know anything yet. did you know any of them?

7. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

that was at Gilber High? <insert lots of stuff for the online censor to clean up> I remember hearing someting in passing about `blah blah blah 6 kids planning a massacre of several other students blah blah blah blah' that's pretty messed up.

nice school they have out there, ( been there a few times when I was in school for football games, and marching band invitiationals and whatnot) glad they nailed these wackjob nutballs before they were able to kill anyone.

-Rich

8. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Thats just wrong... gives me the creeps down to the core. I can't think of a time I've ever seriously entertained the idea of seriously injuring somebody, or even their property, out of anger. I was raised to respect other people, and everyone should be raised that way... sick fawkers...

9. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

joshua renalds, (sp) was in 4-5 of my classes and sat next to me for 2 of them, creepy kid too but seemed depressed all the time, it makes me wish I had asked him whats wrong or at least showed interest. Sometimes just talking to a person can make their day but taking an interest in their life can make a big difference.

quick story,

mom ran into an old friend last year, talked ect decided to do lunch and ended up finding out she was being abused by here husband, my mother decided to do take here in for a while and she recently finished up the divorce. Since the divorce (Amy) has patched her relationship with her sister and they bought a house toether last month, she is a happy woman now.

Just goes to show what a difference talking to someone can do, these teens could have gotten help sooner and this plot would have never have even been thought of at all. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Parents not kicking their a**es more and teaching them some self respect and common courtesy for other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

That and basic lack of morals being fed to them from the world around them. Everywhere you turn there is BS being shoved into people faces. Mix that with lack of parents and you are going to get trouble, just like this.....