Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Having chinese food for dinner.......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jun 19, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

In celebration for fathers day we're having my dads favorate food in honour of him. (yes, I know, fathers day is tomorrow, but I will be to busy tomorrow) So we are having chinese food. Yumm...
    dry garlic ribs, ginger beef, chicken with black bean sauce, chicken with lemon sauce, fried rice, beef and brocoli... etc /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    Was it ever good... yummy. Besides a few stains on my shirt /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif and a full stomach that hurts, it was damn good. Now I have a snack for tonight too /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif AH I just forgot about the fortune cookies... gotta get those /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

I wonder if i will even have dinner tomorrow. or tonight. wife and kid are in NC and i get really lazy when it comes to cooking, but then my hunger overrides after so long and i give in. but chinese does sound good.

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I went up stairs an hour ago to ask my mom where the fortune cookies were, she said she forgot about them and threw the bag away that had them in! So I had to pick garbage to find them. Thank goodness for plastic wrappies /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif