Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Having fun at work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POWERMAD, Jul 25, 2004.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Today I was doing A/C all day, I was on one job and unwrapped a bunch of the insulating tape from an expansion valve.
    I had just wadded it up and tossed it on the deck and looked down and noticed it looked just like a turd.
    So wearing coveralls I walked into the office with my hand in my pocket and started talkin to the boss.
    I ripped a big fart and he started doing the good god man did ya [darn] yer pants?
    I had the "turd" in my hand and dropped it down the leg and assummed the I just sharted positin.
    I shook my leg a couple of times and it fell out and dropped right next to him.
    Talk about funny, he started sreaming get that picked up NOW, backing up like a woman confronted with a 2 foot rat.
    Good thing I took a leak before I did that. I surely would have pissed myself.
    I took it home and pulled sort of the same trick on the ol lady, I put it under her and when she was eating I looked down and did the holy crap what is that.
    Damn near got the dog beat. LMAO.

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Too funny !

Nice one. LOL !

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

thats pretty awesome, yeah I have done the same thing a few times with a oatmeal cream pie that is all mashed up, looks exactly like a dog turd too(the cream gives it a wet look). Man is it fun to sneak up behind somebody, get about 10 feet from them from behind and yell "think fast" and right as you get their attention, just hum it at their face. LOL

Remington

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

thats some funny [darn] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

Some MRE's(shelf stable military bagged meals) have a chocolate sports bar. it is dark brown with little chunks in it, about 6 inches long and it can be rolled into a log shape. We took one wrapped in TP and showed it to my boss one day and he about had a heart attack yelling, "GET THAT [darn] OUT OF HERE!" It worked on several others as well.

7. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

We found some rolling papers near a job we were on....used tobacco to roll a doobie....put it in the cigarette pack on the front seat of the boss's truck (lunatic).....as luck would have it, His boss showed up and they went to stand by the truck and have a smoke.....the Foreman shakes a smoke out for his Boss, and this doobie sorta jumps up.....they went right then and spent the rest of the day gettin' him drug tested ..... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif