Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Having second thoughts about my new job

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yea, I went in for my orientation at country buffet today, I was going through it with the other new person, a cute single 18 year old high school senior who's not a slut and is pretty cool /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Anyway... I got my uniforms and books and the grand tour and my schedule for the next week, and came home... I was reading through the book, and this place has it's own suicide hotline /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif should I take that as a sign that this place is the hell of all employers??? Or does it just mean they really care about they're employees??? I'm so CONFUSED /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Think of the good...not the bad.

Don't think about suicide...think about the cute single 18 year old. And if things don't work out, you may have to use the hotline.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    a cute single 18 year old high school senior who's not a slut and is pretty cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, think of the good. Think about a mission to see if this girl is just a slut in denial..............

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes, think of the good. Think about a mission to see if this girl is just a slut in denial..............

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I take back everything I ever said about old men not having any sense. Bubba, that's the best advice I've ever seen you give!

5. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Yea...get her by the dessert trays and see what kind of toppings she likes to lick off

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

she wanted me to hold her back cuz she was going to dive into the cheesecake /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    she wanted me to hold her back

[/ QUOTE ]

She wants it, dude.

Next time you go to work, surprise her in the back room:

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

lol, ya bunch of pervert bastages!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

You wouldn't think that was funny if that was your daughter they were talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

The suicide hotline is for the guys who find out that the cute single 18 yr. old is not a slut.

11. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

well im having second thoughts about your parents having sex..but it happened and i cant do anything about it now...if you dont mind, use the hotline, but call in as "batman" and tell them you are going to hang yourself with robins pantyhose.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Gawd dammit, next time I make you clean the whiskey off my monitor and keyboard you fawktard..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

about the batman thing... not the rest... I'mma gonna kill you man... I KEELL YOUUUU /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

But yeah... there are a LOT of hotties working there /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif the 18 year old came over and talked to me when she was gettin food during her break (I forgot to take one /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)... and this really cute chick I knew in high school works there, wonder what her status is /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Where the hell are the pics of these cute chicks? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

15. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

fumes...ive told ya before...you can whipe all the whiskey off ya want...but ya cant wipe off ugly... but anyways you wanker of an explorer driving crappy2k...we need pictures, tell them you want pictures of them with you for your job scrap book or some bs and forget to take the pictures with you in them /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You wouldn't think that was funny if that was your daughter they were talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always been a fan of 18+ Girls... I keep getting older and they stay the same age!!! There is no more volatile trouble than an 18-year-old Hottie. Landmines are safer. Doesn't matter if you're 18 or 40.

But on to the quote above... Now that I have a Baby Girl of my own, I'm already thinking of ways to keep boys like me away from her. I figure I have at least a dozen years or so to come up with ways to scare them off and/or bury their remains should it become necessary. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Paul 'X'

17. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

The suicide hotline is for when you've had enough of watching most of the people feed themselve's with a shovel.

Ever been in a "buffet place" and just watch the bigun's eat? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

They ought to have a scale you walk over coming in, and a scale when you leave. Set the price's based on that figure. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

LMAO at entire thread ! i was just out there in WY last summer before this one and if i had known this place was there and is like this then id have put in my applicaiton ! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Would you like fries with that???

20. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

'fumes, go kill a goat and then send me it's hid, mmmmmm kay?