Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hawthorne 250 Race Report, H2 news

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

-Protest hearings are fun to watch. Even funner to hear the protester get called every name in the book. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Class 8 (full size trucks, unlimited except the frame must be retained) showed up in full force. Those trucks do stuff to men that only a horny woman can take care of. Two Chevys, but only one ran. The other one though had a First Gen body /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Rod and Chad Hall showed up to test the race Hummer. Got to talk to Chad afterwards...................

-Some new winners to make the points race even tighter going back to Prairie City and the hanging and banging short course ala Crandon.

-Last, but not least. I will be posting a startling expose on the H2. It's reputation will be ruined in short order. So stay tuned for "The H2, Gay Mall Crawling Grocery Getter or Klingon Bird of Prey Running Cloaked?"

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    -Last, but not least. I will be posting a startling expose on the H2. It's reputation will be ruined in short order. So stay tuned for "The H2, Gay Mall Crawling Grocery Getter or Klingon Bird of Prey Running Cloaked?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I can hardly wait. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif