Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hay come make a Enviro Nazi's day!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Grim-Reaper, Jan 3, 2001.

1. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Hay come make a Enviro Nazi\'s day!

Now lets be nice and express our point of veiw civilized with out getting ourt panties in a wad like this idiot Blue Sky. Serious constructive posts and let this guy blow a blood vessel. He's looking like the fool now.
    http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Re: Hay come make a Enviro Nazi\'s day!

Darn those guys piss me off hard to make a constructive post but you dont wanna blow anything

[​IMG]

3. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

(Read Blue Sky's post or this won't make sense)
    Oh yeah man, he's right I bring along my D-9 cat all the time when I go off-roading. Just plow down the fence and get crackin. I think this guy needs to stop believing every word anyone says and know facts before he talks.

K5:Big, slow, and flys through snow. [​IMG]<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Blazer_Boy on 01/03/01 09:03 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

4. OhioJimmy

OhioJimmy Registered Member

Those guys could suck the life out of any subject. These are hardcore idiots there is little reasoning with them but it sure is fun to get them riled up.

tree? what tree?

5. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

i just posted. check it out. I hope he sh!ts his pants.

--matt
    shaggyk5: 85 Blazer, 6" lift coming soon!

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!!

6. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Dezert Chick with some good ol' bluesky bashing....lol

89 K5 Silverado
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://mudfrog.coloradok5.com>http://mudfrog.coloradok5.com</A>

7. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

I haven't had any experences with people off roading with my truck, but one time mountain biking with three of my buds in a forest preserve that was dedicated as a hiking and bike trail with the rite of way to hikers i encountered a real b@#ch. WE saw her and her friend comming we all pulled over the the side of the trail and waited for them to pass, said hi, and thats when she decided to let us have it. She kept telling us we should be on the paved trails, how we wreck the dirt trails, and howit should only be open to hikers. Some times it takes all the restraint in the world not to take someones head off when they have such a narrow mind about something. I could see if we were being rude or just about ran her off the trail but we were doing what were suppost to and what we had every right to do. I just feel some people like to here themselves talk and love to bitch!!!!!

Bigmeats

Carl...75 Blazer...Manhattan IL

8. Canuck

Canuck 1/2 ton status

I just read the posts on that enviromental page. I really didn't know what to say to their responses. They are some pretty narrowminded extremists. I'm sure they have seen examples of off roaders tearing up the trails, but as mentioned, they take no reponsibility for the hikers that litter the same trails. I think there's nothing really to say to them that would open their eyes up to the reality that public land is public land, and it's up to everyone to "tread lightly". No point in engaging in any arguments with these people.

Canuck

Go Wide or Stay @ Home

9. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Ohh it gets better with BlueSky. Somebody there tracked the IP and it turns out it's a computer at some school!
    I have run into this type of moron before. Some young kid with to much testastorone, overbaring parents and thinks he's saving the world. His worldly experiance is so narrow it's not even funny...Mommy and Daddy still suporting his sorry butt. He hasn't had to suport himself yet and probaly driving a toyota Tercel courticy of mom and dad if he drives at all.
    You know the thing that makes me sick here is idiots like this can hike anywhere so why hike where others are off roading if you don't want to see or hear ORV's? Your looking for trouble. Your looking to start a fight plain and simple.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/>http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/</A>

10. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

sounds like a bunch of tree huggers to me.
    i dont know about you guys but i live by the treadlightly program every time i go 4 wheeling

Confederate's w/ K5's!
    '85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN
    K5: Because size DOES matter

11. Scott Ellinger

Scott Ellinger Registered Member

I used to bike and hike and all that, a lot... the kind of stuff that would make the Sierra Klub very happy. Then I trashed a knee, now I can't hike so much, carry so much, etc. I'm all of 25 years old. My knees are better now than they were five years ago, I can walk fine, I can hike, but not 20 miles.... now the only way I can see some areas of the country, is to 'wheel there. I'm not "disabled" or the like, I just don't have the option of backpacking two weeks' worth of supplies in somewhere.

I also own a small business, run out of my home. It's illegal for me *not* to accomodate a wheelchair-bound customer as best I can... why is it legal (and encouraged, it seems) for the government to lock me (and millions of others like me) out? I'm not even asking for new roads to let me go experience the country... just quit closing stuff that's been in use since before the Donner Party came across in covered wagons.

--scott
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rockstomper.com>http://www.rockstomper.com</A>

12. Channing74

Channing74 Registered Member

I get a little short tempered with idiots..... especially out in no-mans land ..... not a good place to tick somebody off ....... way to many hiding spots ...... [​IMG] I always carry "protection". Im really easy going kinda guy but just dont make a scene with me out in bfe.

Bigger is Better [​IMG]
    Channing74

13. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Well I could not help myself, I went and wrote a lengthy response under the name Tim. Please read and comment. These people are completely unreal and in deep denial.

I thought I was wrong once,
    but I was mistaken