Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hdtv

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wraenking, Jan 2, 2005.

1. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

oh my god its like being at the game. i just got rid of satallite (cant hack anymre yet) and went to cable visions 3 for package. internet, phone and tv for 140 bucks a month including all channles. the hd picture on the big screen is awesome!!!!!!

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeap, that's what I did. Cable, internet, and phone through my local cable co. I pay $123.00 per month, have the full digital cable package with all the movie channels. It's great, I still watch the Sci-fi channel 90% of the time, LOL, but it's nice having all the movie channels anyways.

3. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status

Lucky!!!

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

damn, you guys are rich. If I had $1500 a year to spend on TV... I'd stick with the cheap azz free antana 5 channels that I have now and pocket the other... uhh... $1500. lol! Way I figure, I'll go without for a few years, use half what all that chit would have cost to buy a nice HDTV bigscreen and a over-the-air decoder box so I can watch the important channels in HD... for free. :)

j

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Your gonna have to get an over the air decoder box , soon enough the analogue signals are going to cease ( Governments doing ) and EVERYONE withOUT a hdtv or decoder box is gonna be SOL :k5: :k5: