Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

He is either stupid, or blind

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Oct 11, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Probably both...John Kerry that is!
    He acts like 9-11 never happened.
    thats a major reason that the economy went south in 2001, HELL , I had more to do with the economy going south than GW did!! Kerry, makes it sound like President Bush just said Ah, screw it lets go to war, NO he didn't! it was the last thing he wanted to do! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

John Kerry just doesn't get it, He says that taxing the rich will somehow translate into more jobs I just don't see it, I would hate it if the rich payed less% of tax then I do, but the simple facts are that the rich pay enormous taxes, and since the rich are the ones that create JOBS at their factories and places of business, Why not give them a small tax break so they can buy another peice of machinery, or hire another person using the previously unavailable tax money to pay for it, thats what Kerry does not get,

WMD' s As I remember the whole world thought Iraq had em, EVEN KERRY DID< he saw the intel reports just like the president did and HE AGREED to go to war for the same reason GW did, so how can Kerrry just spout that crap that the president was wrong, when it was the whole world, that was wrong about Iraqi WMD's Even Kerry said the WMD's were there acorrding to the intel

John Kerry doesn't even get alomg with other senators very well, he rarely shows up for meetings , if he can't work with 400+ members of senate, how the hell is goig to work with 280 million people? He might be a fine human being, He is far more altruistic then I, but in my opinion he is not fit to be president! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifDAMN! now my head hurts! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

well said.

tell you another thing, it almost made me puke when he invoked the name of Ronald Reagan during the last debate. Talking about how he wants to follow in reagans footsteps with respect to foreign policy. Gimme a fawking break, Kerry must be getting senile or something because he fought Reagan tooth and nail in the 80s on foreign policy. While reagan was winning the cold war, kerry was going for the carter (aka pansy) approach to diplomacy. Can't believe Bush didn't smack him down with a "you're no ronald reagan" comment or something.

j

3. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Religious leaders are full of sh!t...followed closely by ALL politicians. They are all full of sh!t. Kerry is full of sh!t. Bush is full of sh!t. Cheney is full of sh!t. Edwards is full of sh!t. Collectively, they have more sh!t in them than a 100 unit apartment buildings septic tank, and they are spewing it out to all of us.

The real question is who is better at spitting out all of this sh!t (aka...lying) to the American people? We are not voting for the best man for the job...just the best liar. That is why Clinton got elected... he was a very good liar /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Ewwwwwww gross metaphor