Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

He told me........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by clarkjw24, Sep 2, 2004.

1. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Bet you can't guess who sent me this in a PM.

"Mr. Clark,
    I’m sorry; I did not know John’s and my conversation concern you?
    Did I not ask people like you nicely to please stay out of our conversation?
    Are you having a hard time with reading comprehension as well? If you need me to interpret for you, just ask!"

I responded.

"This will be my one and only reply to you and please do not pm me again. I do not care what you two are arguing about, but my main point was using PMs to reply/argue a response on a thread. You however seemed to have missed the point of my reply, seeing as you have now PM'ed me. Good day to you sir, and may you find someone willing to listen to you.

John"

I will not reply to any post about this again. I'm sad to say that I've now found a member that really /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif me.
    Oh well there are 17866 other CK5 members to share my wheeling hobby with. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

haha I like your titel "I like cheese" /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

If you have a problem with more PM's, just put the troll on IGNORE and he won't be able to PM ya anymore...............

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

That guy just needs to get a life plain and simple /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

damn left wing nutjobe givin people like me from cali a bad name...... mabye i need to move /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    damn left wing nutjobe givin people like me from cali a bad name......

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I thought that's what cali was all about!

7. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I know that the high road would involve all of us putting him on ignore, and not replying to his posts, but goshdarnit, it really is entertainment at a basic level. Oh, well, I guess I will follow your example, and as of now, Backcountry is officially on ignore...

8. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    damn left wing nutjobe givin people like me from cali a bad name...... mabye i need to move

[/ QUOTE ]
    YES - YES - MOVE the hell outa Kalifornia while you still have a chance - and your sanity !!! LOL !! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif