Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

He was positive he’d been “raped by two Samoans.”

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Aug 28, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Das Booty

The cautionary tale of a janitor, his dildo, a rope and two Samoans
    By R. SCOTT MOXLEY

Thursday, August 24, 2006 - 3:00 pm

[​IMG]CastroWhen Marcelino P. Castro plunged a dildo into his rectum in the wee hours of Feb. 20, he could not know it would lead to his arrest last week. But then the dildo became stuck, and Castro began a ride that took him through the UCI Medical Center’s emergency room and may land him in prison.

According to law enforcement officials, Castro, a married 42-year-old janitor from Mexico City, arrived at work that day, called his boss on the telephone and offered this story: “I was raped. I am so embarrassed. It was two guys. I was [cleaning] in the restroom when two large, dark men, possibly Samoan, came in, put a rope around my neck and began strangling me, and put a damp cloth over my mouth so I couldn’t breathe. When I woke up I was alone in the restroom with my pants down to my knees.”

Alarmed, Castro’s boss immediately called authorities. Fire trucks, paramedics and police rushed to the scene of the alleged crime, an office building in the city of Orange.

Castro repeated his story to at least 12 individuals, according to a felony complaint obtained by the Weekly. He told two police officers that he was clueless about what his assailants did to him while he was passed out, except that he awoke with a sore bottom. At the hospital, doctors ordered a rape kit examination.

The day after the incident, Castro was more certain. Now he was positive he’d been “raped by two Samoans.” They’d “put a damp cloth with a chemical smell over my mouth,” he told investigators. “When I woke up I was alone in the restroom.”

But Castro’s stories didn’t add up, according to veteran prosecutor Dennis Bauer. An investigation by Orange police, the DA’s office and the fraud division of the California Department of Insurance concluded there had been no rope, no Samoans, no rape.

“It was fiction,” said Bauer.

According to the DA, the 12 felonies Castro faces equal the number of alleged false statements he gave to cops, nurses, doctors, work supervisors and law enforcement investigators. Prosecutors believe he attempted to use his dildo encounter as a way to fraudulently obtain compensation from his employer.

“Mr. Castro is accused of sexually experimenting with a dildo, getting it stuck and later making a series of false statements out of embarrassment and shame,” said Bauer. He noted that Castro faces more than just possible prison time if found guilty. “There’s about $30,000 in restitution we think he should pay for wasting everyone’s time.”

Castro, a resident of Orange who is free on $50,000 bail, had a clean criminal record, except for a minor 2003 police citation. He could not be reached for comment. His arraignment is scheduled for Sept. 12. No trial date has been set.

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

" Castro, a resident of Orange" I think I know him... HAHAHA Just kidding, but wow, not the thing I want orange to be famous for

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

no we know you want it knowed for black streaks in the streets and the smell of burnning rubber.

oh and sick.

4. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

Man, that's sick... I guess he's gonna be getting used to what he was experimenting with :barf:

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Grunt and sh!t that thing out man, don't call the cops...................

6. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

sounds like words of experience...:haha: :haha:

7. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Marcelino P. Castro

P stands for penetrated. :D

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

So that's why the public toilets always look like crap, those damn janitors are ass-diddling themselves instead of cleaning the bowls.:haha:

Fuggin' disgusting by the way.

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You got a better ideal? Besides isn't that what you do with the pickles?

10. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I wonder if he will still want to shove anything else up his arse?

We had a guy come to the fire station with a BS story like that. His was that he met this chick and she came home with him. They got drunk, and when he woke up in the morning, she was gone, and his abdomen hurt. You could actually feel the vibrator vibrating inside when you touched his stomach... LOL.

My take on it was basically the same as this guy.. he got it stuck, and made up the story.

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I wonder if Dennis has a brother who lives in the same area named Jack?

j

12. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

It wasn't Samoans, it was a Hawaiian named Bo, with his accomplice Fred.

13. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

come to think of it having a couple of these

[​IMG]

shoved up your arse might indeed smart a little.

14. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I suspect if he does local jail time for his false report, he won't have much of a choice..........