Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Head problems....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dirtwarrior17, Apr 26, 2005.

1. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

Well i pulled the manifold off for a 3rd time because the rear rtv seal didn't completly seal due to the piece of harness in between the manifold and block(no more manifold swaps in the dark for me) and when i pulled the manifold off some dried up loctite got into the #3 cylinder... fortunatly it was closed but i can see the crap on the top of the valve. I drove around town for an hour and couldn't find a place that carries the long ass q-tips so i put the manifold back on and am gonna tear into to it tomorrow but where can i find those q-tips??? walmart and winco don't have em... where else should i look?

2. fatbob

fatbob 1/2 ton status

Use a vacuum cleaner like a shopvac.

3. Ledzoso

Ledzoso Registered Member

If you know someone that works in the hospital it will help. They can get you a q-tip about 12-18 inches long that are used for pap-smears. They usually don't charge for them since they are disposable(we hope). Sounds kinda gross but it's what you asked for..... :eek1: Hope this helps.