Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

headed to stevens pass...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by emoo99, Jan 22, 2003.

1. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

yippie stevens pass has 11inches of new snow and still snowing.. i'm headed up their on friday with my new truck and i haven't had a way to test the 4WD yet, i put it in 4WD but no light comes on.. i don't know if there even is a light? it's an 86K5... is their a way i can make sure the hubs are locking before i get up their?

2. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

Sure, try turning your steering wheel hard to the right and drive in a tight circle. You'll find the frontend trying to drive in a larger circle then the back, or what some call "crow hopping". Now do the same thing in 2 wheel drive. See the difference? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

How was the Pass run? Did ya have a blast? Wished I'd have seen your post earlier, I'd have met ya up there... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

haven't gone yet, i'm goin up their friday morning to go snowboarding /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif, it's my girlfriends birthday on friday.

5. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

Ok, I thought it was last Friday you were going up. I'll be at work /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif in the morning. Happy boarding then and give her a good present /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif