Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Headed to the pick n pull today.....Nor cal

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jakeslim, Mar 10, 2004.

1. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

I am headed to the pick n pull today. First time there since moving to Nor Cal from Jersey. I am going to the one in Fairfield....anyone looking for anything? I am in search of a k5 rollbar, the one that goes behind the seats. Possibly electric fans, york, misc stuff.....just going to enjoy this great weather at the junkyard.

Let me know if you are in need of any parts other than engines, trans, etc /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Paul

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

You find a D60 for about $200 I'll buy it........... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Oh well, the only d60's they had were for $300 so I didnt get ya one. You would not have wanted it anyways since it was a bit dusty..oh well.

but did find a nice front driveshaft off of a blazer. The k5 was stripped of mostly everything so i look under and see the front shaft already unbolted from the transfer case... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif..so grab the wrench and start on the yoke straps and find that someone already taken two of them out.. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif..oh so easy sometimes. Its the front shaft and i needed a longer one. This one was longer and in a bit newer condition.

I get home and drop my old front one, and DAMN, just an inch too long..arrrgggghh. Oh well, i changed the small part of shaft with my old one so its much tighter now. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif