Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Headers on a newer rig, anyone?

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by sled_dog, Jun 16, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I want to put some full length headers on my C2500. Want to run dual 2.5" exhaust with cats, X Pipe and dual mufflers off the headers but just wnat to know of some headers people have run on the newer trucks. Looking for a good quality fit with good quality pieces. Not interested in Dough Thorley's or any other Tri-Y design headers.

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I know you said full length, but I have the edelbrock TES's on my 89 C2500. They fit very well and have been great, no leaks or other problems! Just throwing the idea and my 2c out there.

John

3. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

My buddy has gibson shortys on his 98 and IMHO I think they were a waste of money. Not only does it seem like they make no extra power, but they leak, etc, and they were sort of pricey, for nothing. I know your not intrested, but thorelys are the best! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif