Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Headin to Albuquerque soon,,,,parts??

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by 4xcrazy, Jul 9, 2006.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Hey local SW crew, i will he heading to Albuquerque,NM either this coming weekend, or next weekend, still haven't worked out the trip details with the boss yet.

Basically, i am taking the work truck,,a daycab semi-truck, with a 48' flatbed trailer to Albuquerque full of lumber products, so i guess taking anything big is out of the question headin out there, but if ya have something, give me a hollar and we may be able to figure something out, but i will be empty headin back.

If anybody has anything they need picked up en-route BACK from there, i would be happy to try to retrieve it for ya.

Now please keep in mind, that this is a semi-truck and 48'trailer, so driving all around to find the addresses or parts, will not really be an option, the people selling or shipping would have to be able to meet me somewhere, unless they have a large enough street for me to enter and exit through.

any questions, or requests, le'me know

Thanks, T.J.:D

2. tuffdogstudio

tuffdogstudio 1/2 ton status

Wish I knew what I needed, I'd ax ya to bring me sumthin.

3. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Too bad you couldn't load-up some K-trucks and take 'em to some of our NE bros.:D
    Three K5s on there do ya think?

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

ya lost me on this one,,:confused:

and yes,,,,3 K5's would definately fit on a 48' flatbed trailer. Have hauled some cars back from Albuquerque a few times, not with this company, but still, it was interesting,,,junk cars

5. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

NorthEast, rust belt.:D
    What a racket that would be, haul from the East to the West and return with 3 rust-free K5s.

6. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Well, that would be kinda tough, as i am only driving a daycab rig, no sleeper, TO Albuquerque, to deliver the lumber products to The Home Depot, and then back to Phoenix..

Don't do that OTR anymore, burnt out on it.

BTW, the weekend has been changed,,,not this weekend 15th and 16th, but the following (22nd, 23rd) due to financial difficulties:doah: :(

so ya got a whole nuther week to buy some stuff from people out that way :D

basically, if it along the route of I-17 and I-40, i could probably pick something up:wink1: