Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

headlight adjustment for 2002 sillverado

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by xchevyxtc, Mar 3, 2003.

1. xchevyxtc

xchevyxtc Registered Member

i was wondering if anyone has had any experience adjusting the headlights on one of these trucks after a lift kit install. i put on a set of 3" fabtech spindles for my 2wd to get rid of that ridiculously low stance and now my headlights are pointing right at the rear view mirror of the cars ahead of me, been flipped off a few times, anyway any help would be great thanks in advance.

xchevyxtc

2. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

haha that sounds like its at the right height to me.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

They have an internal star and external star (torx) on the adjustment screws. If you look at the plastic cover that goes over the rad. headlamps. There is a hole(s) above where the headlamps are look into that and you will see the torx/star fastner. I think the inner most adjusters are the up/down. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I just tried to adjust mine on my new truck and broke one.......damn thing. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Don't go too far, I don't think you will as I have the 6"HD lift and they are almost all the way down. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif