Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Headlight Conversion

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Disturban, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Disturban

Disturban 1/2 ton status

Has anyone had any luck finding a kit and xenon type bulbs that will work with the 4 headlight system??? I ordered a conversion kit from the almighty JC Whitney , only to find out I couldn't get the right bulb setup.I really like the look and brightness,I'd like to work this out.:confused:

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

http://www.rallylights.com/hella/165mm_lo.asp is what I have on mine. Its an H4 conversion, excellent lighting. I still have the stock 60/55 & 55w bulbs in mine.

You can swap in Xenon bulbs if you so wish, but HID is a whole different, and more expensive, animal. Alot of people get Xenon and HID confused. Xenon is more or less an HID lookalike.

3. Disturban

Disturban 1/2 ton status

sweet!! thx tons, that was really frustrating.Everyone I spoke with wouldn't ( couldn't ) help because of the custom application.Those look great!!

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

No problem man, H65451 should be the part number you need for your app, and itll come with 4 housings, 4 bulbs, and as I recall 2 adapter harnesses. While you are at it, I would recommend going ahead and doin the relay mod. You can either wire it all up yourself, or order the harness & relays from LMC. Its a plug & play deal.

5. Disturban

Disturban 1/2 ton status

got the lights and the harness....WOW !!! they're great, thx a ton ! What a HUGE difference.