Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Headliner shell for sub with no rear air- needed.

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by BURBIN406, Dec 12, 2002.

1. BURBIN406

BURBIN406 Registered Member

I am looking for a headliner shell for my suburban. I am putting interior from a newer sub in my truck and need a shell. The donor had rear air and was pretty trashed. there was no shell in mine when I got it. JUST ALL THE TRIM PIECES....WHEW!

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

good luck, took me 10 months to find trim pieces and headliner for mine (mine didn't have anything headliner related when i bought mine), and the headliner that i got still doesn't have the material on it, that part is still to come. but good luck on your search /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. BURBIN406

Thanks for all of the positive Encouragement..........LOL
    I too have been looking for a while. I have all of the trim pieces just no the shell. I may make something out of luan plywood or something.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

i know they offered 2 different types of headliners, they had the cardboard/foam/material combo, and they also offered the fiber/foam mixture (almost like fiberglass house insulation but still, they were offered in the ambulances). JCWhitney sells the cardboard/foam/material brand new if that helps.

5. 86 4door

86 4door Registered Member

hey,I live about40 minutes west of philadelphia,there is a bone yard not far from me that has some sub"s, I wiil check for you when i get a chance.there is two down the street guy is parting out to,do you need both f/r?

6. BURBIN406

Yes please do check for me. I need both the front and rear. I do not need any of the plastic or trim pieces, I have all of them Just not hte shells. Color does not matter, but mine is blue.