Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HEAR YEE HEAR YEE, soccer mom beats rice grinder...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 88K5Jimmy, Apr 26, 2003.

1. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

So I was sittin at the stoplight behind a new Astro van and this 90's model Honda Accord pulls up beside it and revs his fart can. This Honda has the fart can, lowered to where it see-saws down the road, the big useless spoiler, and a big sticker that covers up half the windshield. Light turns green, both cars take off and the Honda got spanked!!!!! Then at the next light he pulls up beside the van and and just laughs. The soccer mom was like whatever, go get a powerplant that justifies being put in a car. Ok so she didn't say that put you know she was thinking it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Hustler

Hustler 1/2 ton status

Now thats funny. My wife did somehting like that last year. I had an 86 Chevy S-10 with a 383 stroker under the hood. It almost looked completely stock. Some guy in a Honda she thinks did the samething to her at a red light. She smoked him and she said at the next couple of lights, the guy wouldn't pull up next to her again.

3. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I had an 86 Chevy S-10 with a 383 stroker under the hood

[/ QUOTE ] Holy crap! that thing must move! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif