Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Heard this today!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by santana, Jul 27, 2003.

1. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

This couple with growing kids, one day the wife comes to the guy and says, "honey, I think the kids are catching on to us having sex and we should make up a code word" and the guy says "what do you have in mind". she says, "whenever you want to do it, just say honey, lets go do the laundry and we'll go from there"....
    That night the guy comes to her and says, "honey, let's go do the laundry", she says, "no, not right now, the machine is broken"...
    Next night same thing, "honey let's go do the laundry", and she responds, "Not right now the machine is broken" so the dude asks a couple more times and he gets the same response...
    Finally, after a while, the wife comes up to him and says, "honey, we can do the laundry now the machine is fixed", the guy turns to her and says, "Nah, I got sick of the machine being broken, so I went and washed by hand"....

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

bwahahahaha....good one /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif