Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

heart felt thank you!!! to all on ck5

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Mar 22, 2003.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

this is to all of the guys and gals on here and i dont know if i am posting this in the right forum but my name is ron and i am kelly's husband, i got the mail today and in it was a card from all of you with a check! I am a proud man and have a hard time asking for help on anything just ask my wife! but when she opened it and i saw her eyes light up and then the tears my heart broke, she has always talked about everyone on this sight and how wonderful they are and she asked me to please post a very big thank you to all of you. you all amaze me with your kindness to a stranger and i want to thank all of you for everything you all have done for her I know she misses everyone and wishes she could get on and talk to everyone without getting so tired, the medicine they have her on really knocks her out and she sleeps alot. she always told me that people who drive blazers are one of a kind and now i see why. I don't know how to thank all of you as i am at a loss for words. my wife cried herself to sleep tonight and before she drifted off she said how much she loves all of you for the support and the strength you have all given her and i know in my heart my wife is a strong women and i have had to watch a very independent and strong willed women become so sick and there are days i get so angry with god for doing this to her and she has lost interest in so many things but when she talks about ck5 and all of her friends her face lights up and i see that glow back in her eyes to fight this just so she can go wheeling with everyone on the next blazer bash which is her dream to be well enough to go even if she doesnt wheel she just wants to meet all of you. So I thank all of you for everything you have done for her and for us and someday we hope to pay you all back for the support and love you have given. she had blood work today and has to have surgery again on wednesday so we are keeping our fingers crossed the blood work comes out looking positive. I apoligize for this being so long as i am usually not very talkative but you all have taken this big man by surprise with all of your generousity and love for my wife.

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!
    Ron and Kelly Erue

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

No prob bro /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Keep your chin up, she's a fighter and we wish you the best /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Jeremy
    "Howlin Off Road"

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

No problem Ron. Anytime to help out a fellow CK5'er and FRIEND. You have a wonderful wife with a lot of spirit. Keep your chin up through all this. My families and my prayers are with you and Kelly and your family.

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

We are all just happy to do our little part. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifhope everything goes great /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Ron,

You and Kelly focus on getting better....so we can take you out wheelin'! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Kelly's a fighter and there are MANY of us who sincerely care. We do have a kind of FAMILY here. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Take care and God bless.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Anything for a fellow CK5er, I hope that you guys make it to the next Blazer Bash. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

8. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

hope my ***, theyll be there! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I just wanted to bump this. Its important to Kelly if everyone sees it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help out. I hope she gets better soon.