Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Heartburn

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudjunkie 82, Nov 30, 2004.

1. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have had cronic heartburn ( i guess they call it acid reflux)for quite awhile. I bought a box of Prilosec OTC" and have been heartburn free for a week now. This really works well. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Nexium works well for me. Its precription but like I said it works. Too bad its my other medication that gives me heartburn /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif So I take 2 prescriptions basically for one problem.

3. sublmnl1990

sublmnl1990 1/2 ton status

I used to eat like 20 tums a day. They started me on the prilosec before it was OTC a took it for about 2-3 years now I take the OTC and only about every 3 days unless it eat something that i know is going to fire it up. Yeah that stuff rules /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

2 anti-acid chalk tablets, if nogo, then a small glass of milk, if nogo then a glass of warm water and baking soda, gets it everytime! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif