Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Heat/Vent control panel label

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Leadfoot, Feb 26, 2002.

1. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I had to replace the vent controls (the sliding levers that control hot/cold and heat/defrost). I had a spare unit without the clear plastic plate that has the labels "HOT", "COLD", "DEFROST", etc. on it and the one I have is cracked. I was looking for either the whole vent control assembly or just the plastic plate (either is fine as long as the plate is not cracked anywhere). Does anyone have one they would like to sell? Thanks.

See my rig at <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Leadfoot> click here </a>

2. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

K10ANDYKHAMNIC 1/2 ton status

hey i might have one with ac or without ?

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4292257869&show_all=1&start=1>wheeling and carnage pics</a>

3. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I should have one also, let me know what type! It seems like you need one w/o AC!

4. Leadfoot

I might have a lead on one, but if it doesn't work out I will take either kind. I think the only difference between the two is whether or not it says AC or Off (the other parts should be the same, unless I am missing something) as long as it is not cracked. If there is a difference then I would need the one that is for NON-a/c applications.

Thanks again (to you both, I could only reply to one).

See my rig at <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Leadfoot> click here </a>

5. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

if you dont need ac i got one. no might about it. i am thinking 10 dollars plus shipping? let me know. looks like you got other offers to. maybe they can beat me or they got what you need
    mine is out of a 74
    Grant

take me drunk, i am home
    www.geocities.com/seventy4blazer/parts4sale.html

6. Leadfoot

Thanks for the offers guys, a buddy of mine had a spare one in his "parts" bin that he gave to me. If I ever need another one I will let you know.