Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hedder needed

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Jays Beast, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

2. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

I saw a set of used headers in a wrecking yard the other day. I crawled under the rig to look at the tcase and I *think* there was a clean set of dual mufflers connected to them. There is a bunch of tires under the hood so you will have to move them to see them. This is the yard just south of Ecology on the same side of the street. I forget the name.

They are in a 1976 Suburban with a giant Safari rack welded to the roof.

FYI-
    There is also a 6 lug D44 3.73 (pinion was leaking) complete from rotor to rotor in the rig too. They sell em for $98. I also think there is a tore down 400sb in the back of it. I was thinking of grabbing the crank for a future 383. It also has a 203 (I think) mated to a th350 still under the rig. I think the tcases go for $103. I also saw a 3.73 8 Lug SF 14 bolt in a 1990 if anybody is looking for one of those. Other than those the yard sucks.

Good Luck

3. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Jay,

I just bought a set of the original exhuast manifolds in almost new shape for $30.00 for both sides. I know the guy has at least 4 more sets of them. Leave me a PM and I will tell you how to get in touch with the guy. I converted from Headers to orignal manifolds on my blazer. The headers were a major pain in the a$$. Nothing but problems with them. If you just have to have a set of them. I have a jet coated set for a 350 sb. I will cut you a smoking deal on them if you are intrested.

Drop me a PM and we can talk.

Rob

4. Gray Blaze

Gray Blaze Registered Member

I Have a set off a 79 c-10 ,4 speed , come & get them out of my way!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif