Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Heeeeellllllllpppppppp!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Tweetysuarus, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I am in need of help with R&amp;R of ring and pinion! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I just broke a tooth off the pinion today! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I think I can remove the carrier myself,but I need help removing the pinion gear and reinstalling a new set <font color="red"> PLEASE! </font> 4Wheel Parts is gonna warrantee my ring and pinion set and have it here on Thursday afternoon so I can just swap it out with them for no money out of my pocket.
    Thanx,
    Bill

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well if you are going to do it this weekend let me know i will come help or at least try to and if someone else knows more what they are doing maybe learn something /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

I know I can get the carrier out, but I can't get the pinion out with the little tools I have here and thats one of the biggest issues besides setting up the new gear set.
    Bill

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

can i do it,
    yes,
    will i do it ,
    yes,
    will i drive there,
    yes,
    CAN i drive there,
    no,
    Im broke /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    but you can always bring it to me /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. Tweetysuarus

Aaron is gonna come pick it it up with his trailer and we are going to this this thursday at his place. You are welcome to come and help out with the wrenchfest! So is anybodyelse! I would like to meet more fellow CK5 members!
    Thanx,
    Bill

6. uglychevyZZ4

Wish I could guys, I have Firefighter training that day,
    T/TH/SAT /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wish I could guys, I have Firefighter training that day

[/ QUOTE ]

The goes the forests /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. Tweetysuarus

Put down the match! There will be no fires today! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Good luck with school man! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
    Your rare breed if you make it through fire fighter school! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Bill

9. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well i will come over after i get off work if you guys are still working on it then.

10. Tweetysuarus

Kool!
    Bill

11. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    Put down the match! There will be no fires today! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Good luck with school man! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
    Your rare breed if you make it through fire fighter school! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Bill

[/ QUOTE ]
    beavis says "fire, fire, fire, huh huhhh huhuhuh" [​IMG]

12. Tweetysuarus

Now why would you wanna do a thing like that?
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

13. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif c'mon, dont be a spoil sport, we always need rigs to practice on and /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gifTORCH /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif gotta practice on something, youd be doing your community a public service /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Tweetysuarus

Right now I would almost consider it with the way it has beaten my pocket book! Almost cheaper to collect on the insurance! I didn't say that did I? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

15. Tweetysuarus

Today is the day! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gifI can get my rig back together I hope! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I'll try to take pics! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    Bill

16. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

17. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

the pics ill do no justice but it is up and running now woo hoo /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

18. Tweetysuarus

I'll post pics tomorrow morning! It's done and no grinding or whining! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif A BIG THANK YOU is in order for Aaron! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
    If it wasn't for him I'd be A$$ out of a buttload of cash and I wouldn't have learned a darn thing! I still won't try this on my own yet, but will give it a shot with stupervision! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif!
    Thank you Aaron! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif PM me when you want to do the Acura tranny! I'll be there in a heart beat! Remember if you need parts run to or from Ellensburg I'll be back n forth for 8 weeks starting April 25th!
    Thanx,
    Bill

19. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Well Bill I can say I wouldn't have been able to do it without you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But really it is never an issue to help out those with bigger trucks than me. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I'm now going to bed, see you in 500 miles /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Tweetysuarus

Yuppers /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif! Give me a PM or call when your ready to do that tranny! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    Thanx,
    Bill