Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Heeps really suck! First hand experience!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stallion85, Feb 16, 2004.

1. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Well I took a friend of mine from work wheelin' today at my favorite trail. He has a nice Heep if you think heeps are nice. 4" lift 33X12.50 pretty clean 76 CJ7. Well, I figured these things are supposed to be awesome off road since hey that's what there made for...right! WRONG! I was in 2 wheel drive most of the time just puttin' along in low gear. I would simply roll over rocks and bumps with no problems. His Heep on the other hand would have to be put in 4WD on very simple stuff. I almost felt embarrased for the poor guy. To make a long story short we were unable to tackle the more extreme part of the trail and took the sissy route. I was thouroughly disappointed. My wheelin' budd Rick88blaze has left for Korea about 2 weeks ago and I need to make some more friends with actual capable vehicles that won't leave me wanting more. Anyways, to say the least todays wheelin' was not that exciting /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Somebody have a cookie for this guy?

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Ha ha /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

You locked up or anything? If not, it sounds like the driver and not the vehicle in the Jeeps situation. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ha ha /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I told your friend that left that if you guys wanted some hardcore stuff to come with us on a run.
    www.totalkarnage.net come try it out you may like some of the trails that we have made.