Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Heh... Just remembered something that happened in December...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by speedup, May 1, 2003.

1. speedup

speedup Registered Member

Back a few weeks before Christmas, my boss decided she wanted to put up a 25' tree in front of the theater. Once we hauled it from the tree farm, we had to drag it into position, so I decided to use my Blazer. It's lifted 6" and sits on 33s (hey, tires are expensive). So, anyway, as I'm dragging it into position, somebody frantically tells me to stop. Thinking I'm about ready to run over somebody, I oblige. The guy runs up and tells me there is a parking curb in front of me that I "was about to hit." /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif It makes me chuckle because, besides the tires, there was no part on that Blazer low enough to hit a puny curb. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Don't know why that came to mind... Just did.

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

thats funny ;P

3. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Back a few weeks before Christmas, my boss decided she wanted to put up a 25' tree in front of the theater. Once we hauled it from the tree farm, we had to drag it into position, so I decided to use my Blazer. It's lifted 6" and sits on 33s (hey, tires are expensive). So, anyway, as I'm dragging it into position, somebody frantically tells me to stop. Thinking I'm about ready to run over somebody, I oblige. The guy runs up and tells me there is a parking curb in front of me that I "was about to hit." /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif It makes me chuckle because, besides the tires, there was no part on that Blazer low enough to hit a puny curb. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Don't know why that came to mind... Just did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they thought you'd break the parking block.