Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

heh my brother and his friend are dumb............... check it out,.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

My brother comes walking in here baout 15 minutes ago and says his friends truck is stuck, Well i seen this burban around lately for sale, i guess my bros friend traded his motorcycle for it or something, its runnin 38 inch Gumbos in the back and 38 dick cepek fun countrys in the front, they are damnear bald, so i hop in my blazer and roll out to this field, This field is flat, and he stuck in the most Pansy ass mud hole i have laid eyes on, i tell the kid to get in and put it in reverse, so he does it, and backs right out, in the process covering the front of my truck in Goop, come to find out he had 5 people in there, no lockers, bald tires, not a very exciting story just kinda funny. right when i left, a cop drove by, theyll prolly get in trouble, lol. thatll teach em not to Dip in the koolaid if you dont know the flavor........

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That is just to damn funny

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

He just backed out! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    thatll teach em not to Dip in the koolaid if you dont know the flavor........

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That's the funniest part of the story!!

6. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

in the process covering the front of my truck in Goop, heh my brother and his friend are dumb...............

[/ QUOTE ]

Taught them didnt it... LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[/ QUOTE ]

I just realized that is from an Aerosmith song. Could it be, I am not the only one on the board that likes Aerosmith? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Or is that from another place too?

10. Silver84k5

the only aerosmith song i really like is "Dream on" I dunno where i heard that koolaid thing,,, /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Dream on is a good one. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

12. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

***thread hijack continues***

Dream On to me is the second best song of all time................behind Stairway to Heaven.

Hey, I'm an old rocker at heart................ /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

13. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Sorry, I didnt mean to hijack /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I love their music.
    My Aero Pics

Josh;
    I think you should write a good truck magazine and let them know what happend. I bet they would print it, it is too funny. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Stairway to Heaven #1 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yeppers! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I wuz born into the wrong generation. I learned to play guitar listening to Hendrix, Zepplin, BB King, CCR, Stones, and all of the great old rock-n-roll bands. My father-in-law and I get along great because we like all the same music and have most of the same CD's and such.

And the hi-jack continues.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Aw now tell me ya didn't do some dumb sh!t when ya first got yer rig.
    Then figured out quick that good tires and some sort of traction aid makes it alot more fun.
    Or am I the only one LOL
    It's always funny later

17. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Aw now tell me ya didn't do some dumb sh!t when ya first got yer rig

[/ QUOTE ]
    I have but with some well equipt army rigs (1-1/4 ton chevy pickups and HMMV's)... National Guard trucks get abused on the weekends!

18. Silver84k5

my first vehicle i ever owned, (ive only owned 2) was a jimmy on 38"s but open diffs, and yes i did dumb stuff, had to spend the night in the hillls more then once after trying to climb hills that were too steep and burying the reciver in the ground, one time i actually put 30w oil in the tranny cuz my truck sat all night on the hill and the tranny fluid leaked out, the loggers coming to work the next day yanked me out, and only way to get down the mountain was oil in the tranny, it worked heh. but ive learned so now i can make fun of other people doing dumb stuff, just like people made fun of me when i did ;P its an ongoing cycle i guess. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif