Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Heir Condition In Deems An Tea Eh ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I know this borders on cavalier self obsession, though inverted and projected in my case, but I think my head is wired wrong

Why is it I can bleed all day, cut chunks of steel out of my arm, drive through hell and back, laughing like an idiot, smash fingers, fall down, pass out, crack my head, reach through fire, and stay calm through all of the world

but

I get completely and totally broken mentally at odd moments. I just had a run of dementia over an air conditioner filter. Some of you remember my 50 mile road trip insanity

oh well

Maybe I'm just concieted

Scrubbing Bubbles is amazing!

My AC works a lot better now too

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I get the same way. I can deal with so much physical pain, but random little things make me break down mentally.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

It's called stress. :deal: I never have a problem when doing something that may result in bashing me up because I'm doing something. Idle time can be a PITA because I start to worry about the things that I need to do and the insignificant crap becaomes very important.

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Yeah, it's probably part of the non comitment thing about Autology and Ashes, I really need to start writing

I got halfway to town today and I freaked out becasue I thought I forgot to load my pants

Everything was all strapped on. It must be automatic for me now