Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello all, just throwing a wave.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyracing, Jun 27, 2003.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Just popped in to say hey. Hope all is well with everyone. Been very busy with work and getting my Harley's ready for Sturgis. Done some pretty good fabrication work on some windshield brackets and other goodies. Taking my time and doing it right the first time for a change instead of boogering it all together. Makes a difference.

Here are the pipes I built for my wife's bike.

[​IMG]

Anyway Ciao'
    John

2. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Howdy!! You miss us? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

*waves back /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Ralley offically starts on Aug. 4th, but in reality, the party starts a week befor and runs for a week after the offical end.

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

How's the Harley and You getting along? Keepin outta trouble? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    How's the Harley and You getting along? Keepin outta trouble? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Doing good, got the tank at the paint shop now and built my wife a new set of exhaust pipes. I used about 3 different sets I had for my bike, cut, welded and built brackets for it all and it is set. I will see if I can find a photo I have loaded on my site and post it.

The guy at the paint shop is being really cool on repainting the tank because the tank leaked a little last year and caused the finish to bubble. I got to play with some real harsh chemicals, it was fun. That thing won't leak anymore! Anyway, back to work putting mine together.

Ciao'
    John