Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello all. new guy here

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by corradofreek, Jan 21, 2004.

1. corradofreek

corradofreek 1/2 ton status

HI there everyone. just picked up a 90 blazer today. lots of work ahead of me on this one. got some floor panels to reweld and put some rockers in and look for some rear quaters. will be a fun project for my winter beater. funny i say that, as i want this to last me a few years. picked her up for 600$ and she has 149k on her. being that i am mechanic, but i work mainly on european cars, this should be a fun adventure. gonna start readin up on everyhting here and should be asking alot of questions /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Welcome to CK5!!

Before the profile police nab you, fill out your profile. It helps us know where you are located and the general info about your rig. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Welcome...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. txfireman110

txfireman110 1/2 ton status

Welome! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Welcome and leave your life at the door, You've entered CK5 World /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Welcome! Hang around here too long and that $600 rig will cost ya an easy ten grand. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Click on the "My Home" link at the top of the page and then fill out your profile so we know where you are. I've got an excellent drivers side rear quarter, but shipping it would cost big bucks. You may find some locals willing to help, have good parts for sale, etc. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Welcome to CK5.......... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Welcome to the best GM truck site on the web, also the most addictive site also. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Welcome. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Dandwg

Dandwg 1/2 ton status

Welcome aboard! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Welcome to CK5! Sounds like you've got he makings of a nice truck on your hands.

Kris

12. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I welcome you also. I was gonna ride you for not fillin profile also, But somebody beat me!
    If you tell people were you are, You WILL find a whole bunch of people that will be around to help. thanks for coming, take your shoes offa nd stay awhile!
    And save your money.... Your gonna need it when WE get done with your truck!

13. big k5

big k5 Registered Member

as everyone else has said, welcome ! I've only been here since november of 03 & I love it.there are alot of helpful people here along with a ton of good information.good luck with your truck.

14. corradofreek

thanks guys, i updated some of my info now. will get to more later. now to get my photoediting software boack on my pc here, so i can show you what i got

15. lukebaby1

lukebaby1 1/2 ton status

A 1990 FOR $600, thats a good deal!

16. corradofreek

[ QUOTE ]
    A 1990 FOR $600, thats a good deal!

[/ QUOTE ]
    yeah, and all i have done to it so far is new rear brake cylinders, half the brake lines (from the fuel filter back), water pump and thermostat.