Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello all

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by aburnett, May 12, 2003.

1. aburnett

aburnett Registered Member

Hello everyone,

Ive been lurking around here off and on for a few months, and since Ive finally started on the "refit" of my Blazer, I'll probably be pestering you guys on advice and solutions. So at least Ill make an introduction.

My K-5 was purchased by my dad new back in 1977 for my mom as a daily driver and to take vacations in. To nutshell the rest, mom died in 83,and when I got my licence in '87 I started driving it all the way up to 2000. Ive had several other vehicles along the way but Ive always loved 'ol Yeller (two tone yellow/white) and always kept it for obvious sentimental reasons. Anyway in 2000 I bought my wife a wrangler and took the Blazer to Dad's barn. Since then, Ive finally got a house now with a small 2 car garage. I went up(Im on Birmingham, AL and Dad is in Huntsville) last month to my Dad's and brought back home, where I started on my restoration.

Ill try to get some pics to you soon, and pic your brains if you dont mind.

Later
    Anthony Burnett

1977 K-5 Cheyenne
    yellow/white
    400SB
    NP203
    373, gears
    All stock(for now)

2. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Welcome to CK5!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Rusty68

Rusty68 1/2 ton status

Hello and welcome!If you cant find the answers to any of your Blazer problems here then your not going to anyplace else. Good luck on the project.

4. aburnett

aburnett Registered Member

Thank guys. I just realized I posted in the 1st gen section. DOH. I reposted this in thew 2nd gen section.

Moderator can delete thsi thread if u want.

PS already got my 1st question in the 2nd gen sction /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif