Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello Big Dogs

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by crawlerfj40, Nov 25, 2002.

1. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

WE here at Sierra Off-road want to wish yea guys a great Turkey day,I have just finished school and am going to work for Toulumne County.Stacy and I are on track to open are store in the next year or so" Thanks to all the Big Dogs out there who are making it happen for us. I hope to see yea guys soon,"Thanks for all your support!come check out are web site it is small but we are trying :grin www.sierraoffroad.net Thanks again Kevin & Stacy + boys /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. crawlerfj40

Dunerunner when you get the logo done I will replace it with yours just trying to get this web site going I did not no how much time goes into these sites. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Dan when are we going to go check out the trail in long barn let me know I am ready to kick some dirt or snow around /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I think we are planning on doing that in the spring time.. When you get a chance could you talk to your friend the ranger up there and see when it would be a good time to go...Dan

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    to work for Toulumne County.

[/ QUOTE ]
    What are you going to be doing for the county? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    County employees rock!!!!

5. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

SOON Very SOON! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

CITY/COUNTY employment ROCKS! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Kevin you got a PM /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. crawlerfj40

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ok Dan when we get closer to the date I will talk to Steve.Dunerunner Thanks we are trying to get the web site up and going I am no good at it and we have a friend helping Stacy and I load it up.Useyourblinker you have mail and I will be working for the road dept "road worker two",I will probably push snow and then lol /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif Use guys have a great holiday and see yea on the flip side. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif