Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello, come in where's all my CK5 friends?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 4GUNz II, Jul 17, 2001.

1. 4GUNz II

4GUNz II Newbie

Hello, come in where\'s all my CK5 friends?

Hey all it's been awhile, but I'm back. Whats been going on here at the board the last couple of months. I've been missing you guys. I haven't even drove the ole' K5 since I was last on here. It's time to leave never-never land and get back to reality and start wheel'n the hell out of my K5. So whatta think should I get out there and fire it up, trade in my 36's for some 42's dump the 10bolts for some one tons and twin stick my 205 and throw a 203 gearbox in the mix or should I just go veggg out in front of the TV and forget about it.

Talk to me, lite a fire under my a$$ help me get motivated.

Michael (4GUNz4X4z)

2. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: Hello, come in where\'s all my CK5 friends?

Finally!! I've been wonderin' where you've been... You just disappered.. yup, you're plans sound fine to me.
    Welcome back

<font color=purple>L8R..

chevy<font color=green>4x4</font color=green></font color=purple>

3. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Not sure that I ever talked to you before.... but WELCOME BACK!!!! If not, I'm sure I will eventually.

<font color=yellow>In God's eyes, All life is equal.
    We honor nature,We honor ourselves.</font color=yellow>

4. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

hey, I wanna dip into the pocket book that gonna do all that! [​IMG]

[​IMG] <font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue> [​IMG]

5. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

I got a match. Now I am going to strike it. Lets hope it starts you up.

I dont think your man enough to even try and put that stuff on your rig!!! I think you disappeared to go and wear some frilly little dresses for awhile, now your back to see if you still got the K5 bug in you. Matter o' fact I challenge you to even step up to some larger meats. And see if you can muster the a big enough wad to sawzall some sheet metal!!!!!!!

BTW, welcome back man!!!! Nothing like a D.I. style motivational talk to make you fired up.

6. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

man If i had money or if anyone wants to spare me some cashI would put 40 boggers on my 72 blazer,I know I know On the wrong board again.
    K5blazerus

IF its not broke , break it and upgrade it.

7. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

man If i had money or if anyone wants to spare me some cashI would put 40 boggers on my 72 blazer,I know I know On the wrong board again.

<hr></blockquote>

I really don't think that anybody cares... actually I'm quite possitve so don't worry about it. [​IMG]

[​IMG] <font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue> [​IMG]

8. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Welcome back! It has been a while since I've seen your name... hey you can pass those 36's my way anytime [​IMG]

-Mikey
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/milnerlives_2000/blazer.htm>http://www.geocities.com/milnerlives_2000/blazer.htm</a>

9. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Hey Mike!! Where ya been and how come the new/different username?

If I were you, I would veg out with some beer! LOL Build up the K5 and GET IT AWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Back!!!

"I see, said the Blind Man to the Deaf Mute who was walking a dog with no legs!"

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101>www.geocities.com/emmettology101</a>

10. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Great to see ya back Michael! I kinda like yer new user name...
    BTW why bother with 42's...once you get that big you might as well step up to 44's and be done with it![​IMG]

Rene

<font color=green>Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!</font color=green>

11. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

chevy4x4... I read your post last nite wondering what happened to me. Funny thing, I just had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to get on the puter and this was the first place I went. Yeah you did it now it's all your fault. Endless hours of CK5 warping my mind, I thought I kicked the habit, now see what you've gone and done....

Donna... Come awn you remember I'm the guy with the K5... haha couldn't help myself.

Solowookie... Yeah me 2, let me know when you find it...haha

fr8train...Your kill'n me with the dress. haha... I dare you to double dog dare me...

Captcrunch... I'll keep you in mind...muhaha

Emmett... It's been so long since I've been on here that I forgot my password and changed my email so I had to have Steve send me a new one. I didnt know how long it would take, you know between all those photo shoots for magazines geez he's somethin else. (Just give'n ya hard time Steve)

Rene... I know I know, but heres the kicker I want to keep my lift under 6". The back of the K5 I dont think will be a problem. I'd like to throw some longer leafs under the rear longer than 56" and most likely tub it out. The front is gonna be the hard part (imho) I dont mind cutting the fender and I dont mind the idea of taking out the inner fender completely, but I'm worried about tire rub on the frame and the frame stopping me from flex. The thinnest I've found in 44 are 18.5 wide, but in 42 its only 15 wide. The actual difference being 2" in width I think will be better for my clearance problem in the front. What do you think?

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red> it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>

12. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Rene
    I just read your signature haha funny funny. The first time I read it with UNITE it was funny the second time was even better. [​IMG]

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red> it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>