Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello everyone!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, May 1, 2004.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Well, I am back from the dead. My life has taken many changes lately. My beautiful wife and I are back together and working on our marriage /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

I have also quit my job as a cop. Too much BS to explain. I am happy as heck to be out of that line of work.

I spun 6 rod bearings and 3 mains on my 5.7 Vortec (96 Tahoe) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif so now I have a new Vortec longblock on the way.

I finally got the 86 K-5 running, driving and stopping. (I still need a front driveshaft if anyone has one for a 350/TH400/208 combo let me know /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif)

I am currently trying to get on with Union Pacific Railroad and living of my measly retirement $$$. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, I just thought I would pipe up and say hi.......................(In case anyone noticed that I was MIA) /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Glad too see you're still with us. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif The railroad pays pretty good from what I hear. Would ask whats up with your last job, but I figure you'd have told us about it if you had wanted too. Hope too see you on here more often.

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i didn't know you were missing but hey glad to meet you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifdid you retire from the police force?alot of my best friends are cops. lots -o- jack assery,eh? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Good to meet you. I moved from Torrington 2.5 yrs ago so I know your area. Glad to hear you and your wife are working on your marriage (it always takes work /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) and good luck scoring a job at UP! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Good to see you back Bob /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I'm glad to hear you and your wife are making a go of it after that rough patch you mentioned a few months ago.

Best of luck looking for a new career/job...no sense working at something that doesn't make you happy or wrecks your personal life.

Rene

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hey doood.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Welcome back /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I was just looking through the towing forum and saw one of your pics and thought "wonder how moabdads doing" /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Good to see you back.

Does this mean I can't tell anyone that I know deputy Fife anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Welcome back Bob. I was wondering where You were latley. Someone needs to keep Carl in line /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Glad to see you back!!
    Hope things work well with the wife!! I know that can be tough sometimes!! But we WON'T get into that!
    I have a couple of 208 front shafts. If you can verify the length, I'll see which ones match!! I know one came from My 3/4 ton parts truck. 350/400/208. But it landed in the same parts pile as the rest of the shafts!! I NEED to start marking this stuff before I throw it in the shed!!

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

glad to see you back brother /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif hope to see more of you around here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif also good to hear that you and your wife are back together and working things out /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif just take it one day at a time and if you ever need to just talk to someone we are always here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Glad to see you back.

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hey, welcome back. Somebody just mentioned you in another post somewhere, but I dunno which one.

I have a couple 208 front shafts. If you cna't work it out with bablazer, lemme know and I'll measure mine. I know at least 2 came from 350/700r4/208/10-bolts.

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Sheesh, it's about friggin time, dude... You should answer your phone once in a while, or check your messages /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Anyway... glad you're back... glad your wife still loves you... and all that other stuff...

Now on to business... I have a new truck and a new phone number and soon (hopefully) a new place to live... So don't come lookin for me in any of the old fashioned ways (calling the old cell phone, looking for my gray Exploder without a bumper, or in a few weeks coming to the house)

Oh, and I guess I'm outta line or something /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif... That is all... Latez dude /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

16. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Thank you all for the kind words /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

Other than not being a cop anymore (hard adjustment to make /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif)......................my life really makes sense to me now. I realized how very important all the little things in life are /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.

Husbands/boyfriends........ If you realy love her..........do everything in your power to let her know everyday how much she means to you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

P.S. Mrs Moabdadc22......Thanks for believing in me and taking the first step. I know it was not easy for you to do /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.

17. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Welcome back! Hope the new life changes work out for you.
    All the best to you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My beautiful wife and I are back together and working on our marriage

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to hear man! It's easy to say "I do", it's much harder to say "I'll stay no matter what" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Welcome back man. It sounds like good things are going on for you. Good luck with the job hunt! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Really glad for you Bob. Glad to see you back also... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

20. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Welcome back! Sounds like things are going well. Best wishes /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif