Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazzn89, Apr 18, 2000.

1. Blazzn89

Blazzn89 Registered Member

Hi i'm new to this website and from the looks of it i'm going to like it. Any advice about anything I need to know? thanks, Jason

2. 1TUFF89

1TUFF89 1/2 ton status

Hey, dude, welcome. My truck is also an '89. Just wondering what modifications you've done, if any. Engine, wheels, tires, inside, suspension, etc.

Chevy's RULE!

3. Hello!!

I think anything you might need to know is covered here. Go back to page 50ish and read forward to now. You will learn a lot!

'84 K5

Chevy in my blood.

4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Glad to see ya! hope you enjoy the site as much as most of us do..... Best thing I could suggest is read as you get a chance the past post.... And look at the other area's of Colorado K-5 it has lots of great info all over the place. Feel free to enter your two cents worth in because sometimes there are two thoughts or anscers to the question. There are a lot of opionions voiced here and that is what we are looking for about our K-5's. And most of all don't take what someone says is right for every K-5 out their, as others (I hope) would agree that every k-5 is alittle different. Somethings may work on my Blazer easer that it may on yours or visa-versa. So always check befor you dive into any mods you may read about here until you find out how much you may be getting yourself into. Hope you can make sence of what I'm saying. Doing 5 things at once it gets alittle hard.

C'moe

<font color=black>the blazer is "Back in Black"

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Correctomundo DudeAramma
    Everything you need to know is right hear on this board!
    Start with one topic and before you know it you'll be rebuilding your whole rig!![​IMG]
    Late

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG]

6. Balou

Balou 1/2 ton status

try chat right now!!!

Balou

7. Blazzn89

Blazzn89 Registered Member

Thanks guys, everyone seemsreally cool hear, Jason

8. colorado_emt

colorado_emt Registered Member

I have to agree with everyone. Ever since i found this page it the only place{it at least seams that way} i spend time at on the web. It is just such a wealth of knowledge it's amazing. If you have any ?'s you're sure to find an answer that fits your problem or comment. I could go on for hours about how much this site rocks but i won't. I'll close say if ya got a ? just ask, seems that no ? is "stupid"!!!!!

<font color=red>Chris</font color=red>
    <font color=blue>79 K-5</font color=blue>
    [​IMG]<font color=blue>EMS RULES</font color=blue>[​IMG]