Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello everyone!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chevyracing, May 23, 2005.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Been a while since I have been here, thought I would pop in and say hello to you all. Hope all is well. Still have the Blazer of course, just haven't had time to mess around with it too much.

Steve, place is still looking great. I may have to sign up for a new membership this fall again when I have some time.

Burblover, get ahold of me if you get the chance, need to talk to you about an environmental issue out here we have going on.

Also have a 6.5 turbo block, crank and internals that is still okay that I am getting ready to haul to the scrap yard, gotta git r gone. Anyone that wants it and can pick it up it yours, it is in Eastern, Colorado off of I-70.

John

2. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

John,

Good to hear from you. How is the Harley thing going?

COuld you get the numbers off of that block for me (in the lifter valley I think)? Do you remember what year it is? I might pick it up from you as a spare to keep around for my truck. I guess KennyW never got that from you, huh?

Shoot me an email (jac6695@hardcore4x4.com) or post up the numbers here. Thanks!

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

He's alive, he's alive!!

Geez John, I was beginning to think you guys just moved away. I did drive by your place in April. My brother & I drove back to NY to fix my mom's house. Anyway, I'll shoot you an email.

Take care & you guys should get ahold of me on your next trip into Co Springs.

4. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Hey jac, the block is a 94 or 91, can't remember which, no, kenney never picker it up. I am going to tear down the storage house and really don't want to trash the block, it's yours if you can come get it. As far as the Harleys been busier than heck. When I start my membership back up I will post some pictures of a few that I have done in the last couple of months. Spun the tranny pulley on my Lowrider so I am finishing that up today.

Mark, Good to hear from you, haven't done much emailing, the IBM finally crapped out, got the one about the trailer thing. Looking forward to seeing you again. I will hit you with an email when I get home tonight..

John