Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Orange Crush, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Orange Crush

Orange Crush 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hello everyone I'm new to this site and I would just like to say how much I have enjoyed it so far.I have learned alot in the little time I've been looking around.There is so much information here it's kind of hard to absorb it all. Hope to meet some of you in Tellico next month. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Welcome to your latest addiction! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I think you would get a warmer reception if you had posted up in The "Garage" or "Non-4x4" Not as many people frequent this forum

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Yea, but this is where the cool people hang out. Anyway, welcome.

4. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Welcome aboard.Been gone a couple of weeks due to puter probs and had to go work some.I think you'll enjoy it here,I know I have and if you haven't been to Tellico before I'm sure you'll really like it there.You asked bout heigth on trails in other post,low trees would be the only prob there and I carry a chainsaw just for those times and to cut campfire wood.Cutting deadfall is OK in the area. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Welcome Orange Crush. Just like his name he is Orange already. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Please use site carefully and pick a sponsor for when the addiction gets too heavy. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif