Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello fine people of CO

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by TDAWG1, Jun 11, 2006.

1. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

We are finally home from Florida and how wonderful it is. I just wanted to shout out to ya'll folks on the eastern slope. I must have counted 72 CK5's and or JIMMYs F/S yesterday from Pueblo to the first Limon cut off it was about 5:30pm and they were all headed south one was even on a car dolly big tires on the back lil on the front. It was great to see so many. If it was any CK5ers I say hello and it was great to see you. ha ha

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

How was your trip?

3. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

hey buddy glade to see you made it back in one piece also i get with you later this week on my voice mail bout the top any way im going to going to bed as im susposed to be up at 2am so um yeah im looking for a new job

4. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The trip was pretty awesome. Traveling that far with the in/out laws is not recomended but it was fun. Now we get ready for this weekend we leave for Oklahoma then back to TX for 2 weeks ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd say this but man I am tired of driving. Anywho Give a holler Oats5, it will be good to here from you.