Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hello from new guy

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 96chevy, Mar 14, 2003.

1. 96chevy

96chevy Registered Member

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and to let yall know that this is the best resource for the best trucks. I saw the post on the bandwidth issue and sent in a donation. Not much but I hope that it can help keep this place up and running. My wife and I recently bought a 1980 K5 and it has since become a labor of love. By the way, anybody here from Tennessee, or is everyone from the west coast?

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Welcome to CK5. I'm sure we all thank you for the donation. We have members world wide. Lot's of members there on the eastern side of the country also.

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

lots of folks on your side of the nation.
    thanks for the donation. you are right about being the BEST site out there.
    please learn how to use the search feature. it is funy when some of the folks get rude on a question that has about 200 posts on it, but SOME new folks like to make it 201 posts.

welcome to the site, enjoy it.
    grant

4. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome! I'm in GA and there are at least a few people in TN. Where is Smyrna? I tried looking it up but I got 5 different Smyrnas in 5 different counties. I also have an '80 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif its appart, though /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Hope you can make it to the CK5 ride or Fall Dixie Run (both at Tellico, NC), we like to ride together. I will also prob be at the Spring Dixie Run & SFWDA Summer Convention (both at Windrock, TN). Hope to see you at one of these events. If you are not a member of Southern 4WD check this out: www.sfwda.org

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Welcome...I'm on the 'Wet coast', of Canada. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

6. 96chevy

96chevy Registered Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Smyrna is actually right smack between Nashville and Murfreesboro on I-24. I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend any rides this year. The blazer is a daily driver and I'm not sure it's trail ready. 235/75/R15's on a completely stock setup isn't going to get me very far (sometimes I'm greatfull to make it to work and home /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ). I would love to come though, and I'll definetly check SFWDA's website.

7. pplblazerdude

pplblazerdude 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the site im from kingsport tennessee dont know how far that is from where u are but im the area just thought i would say hello and tell u there is other ppl around here.

Clint /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Welcome aboard /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Welcome......