Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hello Lubbock, anybody left?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by Derf00, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

What looked like most of Lubbock passed through here this afternoon along with 50 MPH winds. Dust sucks!

2. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Well its a miracle I am still here. I was sittin on 4th and Frankford in my TJ when it hit and I had the 1/2 doors off. It just about blew my skinny ass out of the Jeep. I had to go eat at Spanky's to get enough fryed food in me so I wouldn't blow away. Its hard to get around when your skinny and in a wind storm. Les was probably drunk and didn't know what was going on anyways, or he had his nose up Staci's ass and never saw any of it. Like me, Steven just stacked some rocks in his pockets so he wouldn't blow away. Zach was probably just chillin in Autozone flurting with the hot blonde (BTW, where were you at Tues. for wing night biotch?).

3. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

It still amazes me how there is still enough dirt left to blow around.

I was actually out in the shop working on my new trailer when the bad part hit. It was fun trying to push the garage door shut with a 50 mph wind behind it.

Bryan: I didnt make it because I went home to Kermit for a couple days. Give me a call if you want to do something tomorrow evening.

4. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Changed to Wed. for wing night.

5. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

Cool, that'll work better for me this week anyway.