Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!!! Hello Mrs. Westy !!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Greg72, Aug 1, 2003.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

It's a CK5 Calendar thing......not everyone here will understand. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Oh, thanks for reminding me! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i just can't wait until March for my B-day

Heeeeeeelllooo Mrs. zakk! eeeerrr....March!

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[Barf]"I'll have the cleavage...err, the special![/Barf] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Was this aimed for me? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif If so, the old lady is pregnant. Want me to get pics of her anyways with some big old milking hooters? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I'll tell her you said "HI" /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Was this aimed for me? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif If so, the old lady is pregnant. Want me to get pics of her anyways with some big old milking hooters? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wes,

The "Girls of CK5" calendars features "Mrs. Westy" for August......I was just making a sneaky reference to the fact that today is August 1st, and it's time to flip those calendars to the next gal.

Jeez dood, you're getting suspicious in your old age!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

(Big smile at Westy) Haow You dowin?...

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Jeez dood, you're getting suspicious in your old age!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hence the "you wouldn't understand" comment you made at the first post. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm still gonna try to get her to pose for a pic after the kid is born, in a skimpy top with the K30. Won't be til next spring though as the kid won't be here til first week of Dec. and need to wait til spring time so the wife doesn't have to freeze outside and show off her raisins. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...Mmmmm I like big old milking Hooters! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Pam is dropping weight like it's going out of style since her pregnancy. Now I need to get my fat @$$ busy to get back into shape.