Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP 73 blazer window tracks

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by monypit, Feb 2, 2003.

1. monypit

monypit Registered Member

I need a set of window tracks or at least a picture of one so i can modify the ones I have. 73 has the bracket on top going over the door handle instead of the usual going down and bolting in higher any help would be greatly apprieciated
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Snowbound

Snowbound Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif I don't get on the site much. But are the tracks too long. If they are you could try cutting it shorter and attaching a bracket to the track drilling a hole through the inner door and bolting the track up the door panel will cover the bolt. Hope this helps

3. monypit

No they are the right length but the newer style bolts up higher so when you try to put them into mine the bracket hits the door handle and I can't figure out where the bottom bracket goes or even if it had one

4. monypit

anybody ot there have one I could look at or that they could snap a pic of and post it or mail it to me??? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif