Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

help find ducttape a job

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ducttape114, Nov 4, 2003.

1. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

its looking like im gonna be moving down with you guys shortly, like early january. temecula area. if i had a job lined up before i left that would be a big load off my mind. if ya know of any where thats hireing please let me know. preferable someplace automotive or welding realated. thanks guys

tape

2. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

I'm in Murrieta, the next city north. You want me to send you a phone book so you can call around? I should have an extra some place.

3. ducttape114

i really dont want to just start calling shops blindly. i know from experiance that it will get frustrating quick. but if you happen to see that somone is hireing, or your buddy just got fired from somewhere, or thers an add in the paper, etc. i would really appriciate it if ya let me know. thanks for the offer man.

4. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Up here in Hesperia, they are about to open a Wal-Mart distributing center. Starts at $10 and within 12 months, you can be up to $18+, with raises every 3 months in that first year. Not a bad deal for a job.

5. ducttape114

hmmmmmm. that sounds interesting. the place im hopefully going to move is about half way between temecula and escondido. how far is that from Hesperia?? and do you know when they plan on opening? thanks for the info bro!!!!

6. ducttape114

well according to the atlas thats about 100 miles north. thats a bit of a commute /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. i will keep it in mind thou.

7. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

It is far away. Housing up here isn't very exspinsive. Maybe you could move up here, but I don't know your situation.

8. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

yes I agree housing is very affordable in the hesperia area.nice area also.

9. ducttape114

well heres the situation. the house that im probably moving to(crossed fingers) is between temecula and escondido. so i need to find a job near there.

10. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

It's actually in Valley Center /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif... So Fallbrook or Escondido would be choice. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. ducttape114

yeah what he said /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. JDNobodi

JDNobodi 1/2 ton status Premium Member

What is the matter Ducttape? Can't find a job, afford housing, or both on the Central Coast?

13. ducttape114

well if i want to move out of my parents house, then no i cant afford to live here. i have a job i hate that dosent pay very well here. most of my friends moved away already. theres no rocks here. with the execption of a few freinds and my family i really dont have a damn thing going for me here. so what am i clinging too? im gonna go live someplace new for a while and see what happens.

14. Blazinaire

[ QUOTE ]
    well if i want to move out of my parents house, then no i cant afford to live here. i have a job i hate that dosent pay very well here. most of my friends moved away already. theres no rocks here. with the execption of a few freinds and my family i really dont have a damn thing going for me here. so what am i clinging too? im gonna go live someplace new for a while and see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get an AMEN!!!

That is exactly why I moved out of Santa Maria and now I have a job that I like and a nice house that I can afford with 10 acres that I can ride my xr50 around naked on if I feel so inclined (gggggghhhhh!!! mental image!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)

The move doesn't have to be permanant, but if it is, then so what ya know... we're young and need to get out and experience the world.

15. ducttape114

gosh jay, that sounds great, can i move in with you?

16. Blazinaire

[ QUOTE ]
    gosh jay, that sounds great, can i move in with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I suppose so, being that you did already pay your 1/3 of the deposit... but you are aware that we are having a 3 kegger this saturday right? BounceHouse with a foam machine and a D.J. to boot. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

oooo, can i come? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Life sounds like its a blast down there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

OOO im in SD can I come???

19. ducttape114

[ QUOTE ]
    Well I suppose so, being that you did already pay your 1/3 of the deposit... but you are aware that we are having a 3 kegger this saturday right? BounceHouse with a foam machine and a D.J. to boot.

[/ QUOTE ]
    if you burn the house down i want my deposit back!!! im doing the going away party thing at pismo thes weekend. and besides, thats a long drive home to do hungover.

20. Blazinaire

[ QUOTE ]
    OOO im in SD can I come???

[/ QUOTE ] You are more than welcome to come if you'd like, PM me if you want directions... Same goes for you Jason... we already sent out a bunch of flyers and I guess some sorority is coming /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif